I’ve had the following pet pleases on my list of things to write about for a while, but I can never seem to get excited about devoting an entry blog entry to any one of them. They’re still worth mentioning, so I’m going to list them here. Trevor and Bryce get credit for two of them.
14. Putting on clothes fresh out of the dryer. Or just rolling around in them.
15. Getting a booth at a restaurant. Doesn’t this make you feel like a VIP?
16. When a good yawn on a flight clears your head. And makes you feel like you have super-hearing.
17. Stumbling upon a Seinfeld episode you’ve never seen. And you thought you had watched them all.
18. Bar bathrooms that are unexpectedly clean. The opposite being a fancy restaurant bathroom that is unexpectedly dirty.
19. When a stoplight turns green at the perfect time so you don’t have to slow down at all. You just saved yourself $0.0002 of gas.
20. Having a chapter of the book on tape you’re listening to end just as you arrive at your destination. Or song. Or podcast.
Let’s start the weekend on a good note: What’s your pet please of the week to share?