1. The first rule of scrapple is: You do not talk about the contents of scrapple.
2. The second rule of scrapple is: You do not talk about the contents of scrapple.
3. Scrapple come in a brick about the size of…well, a brick. You cut the brick into about 12 slices–not too thick, not too thin.
4. Pan-sear the scrapple until each side is dark and crispy. You don’t need to oil the pan…scrapple has enough grease from all the pig parts to make any pan a non-stick pan.
5. Eat the scrapple while it’s hot.
6. If you don’t think about what you’re eating, scrapple is delicious.
7. Don’t eat more than 5 pieces of scrapple in one sitting or you will need immediate triple bypass surgery.
I just made a photo of scrapple this morning my very first Instagram. That, my friends, is awesome.