We’re getting close now…so close, in fact, that I’m going to post a special Friday edition of the blog tomorrow night with the Top 10. For now, Gabby graciously offered us his insight into the Top 20:
20. People speak in abbreviations. Perf. (The words “peeps” and “abbrevs” are written in different handwriting next to this grievance for clarification.)
19. People who say bro or brah.
18. The phrase “just sayin’.”
17. Analog clocks and their strange ticking sounds.
16. Damn it Lance Armstrong!
14. Chow Fun Noodles: Too much chow, not enough fun!
13. My car was named “Best Place to Poop” for the third consecutive year by all birds, ever.
12. The “L” in TLC stands for “learning.” Are Honey Boo Boo or Extreme Cougars really teaching us anything?
11. I want to know which Chinese secrets the guy in the song “Secret Asian Man” is hiding from us.