Ireland by Percentage so Far
If all I knew about Ireland came from the first day and a half of observations and experience, here are all the assumptions I’d make about Ireland:
- It rains 0% of the time.
- 99% of Irish people are thin and seemingly in shape.
- 50% of dogs that walk by me are somewhat interested in tasting my leg (but not enough to actually bite me)
- 0% of ATMs work here.
- 100% of all Guinness here tastes 200% better than Guinness in the States
- I can understand 3% of all stories told to me by old Irish men at pubs (specifically, one old Irish man)
- 100% of coffee shops bewilderingly named “Insomnia Coffee Shop” close at the late hour of 6:00 pm in the evening