Six Movies I'm Looking Forward to in 2009
- Where the Wild Things Are (October 16): The book has 11 sentences. The movie’s going to be so much more.
- Avatar (December 18): It’s supposed to be a revolution and a revelation in 3D.
- Up in the Air (): Filmed in St. Louis, looks like a movie that’ll make me think…and feel.
- Fantastic Mr. Fox (November 13): The director based the fox’s house on Roald Dahl’s actual house. How cool is that?
- 2012 (November 13): The destruction of the world on a big screen? This I have to see.
- Couples Retreat (October 9): An ensemble comedy that’s actually going to work.
What movies are you looking forward to in 2009?